Nathan's grandfather passed away this morning...
Please pray for Nathan's mom, as she comes to terms of losing her first parent. He was 85 years old, and although his age was high, this was sort of unexpected. My fil took him to the hospital yesterday b/c he was throwing up a lot of blood. It took them forever to get him back, but once they started looking at x-rays, etc., they thought he had a blocked colon due to scar tissue build up from his previous colon cancer. So they pumped out his stomach, and were going to do surgery this morning. At or @ 6:30 this morning, he quit breathing. Nathan is hunting right now, I haven't been able to reach him. My fil called me this morning and gave me the news.
Nathan's grandmother has never driven and the grandfather pretty much took care of things. Between that and Lisa's cancer that she is currently going through chemo for, there are so many areas I could ask for prayers to cover. Please just lift the whole family up in prayer, that everyone is taken care of and that our Lord will hold them very close during this time of pain and grieving.
1 Comments:
Amy I was so sorry to read this, I hope all the family is dealing ok with this. Thinking about them all.
Love and Hugs
Jennifer
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home