Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Back to work..........

This morning was harder than I thought it'd be. Everything at the house went fairly well. I had to fuss at Adam for a few minutes b/c he wanted to play when it was time for us to leave, but that was the only thing that really went wrong. Once we got to daycare, that's when it started hitting me. I felt the tears wanting to start when we got in her room, and I think part of it is b/c she started crying - mainly wanting out of her carrier. I held it in until I got back to my car. That's when they fell. I've checked on her twice today and she is doing just fine, it's her mommy that isn't doing as well! I honestly thought in my mind that it wouldn't be as hard this time around (mainly b/c I know the teachers and really like them all), but it was almost as hard as it was for Adam's first day at daycare. I guess it doesn't matter if it's your first, second or fifth - your heartstrings are still pulled when you have to leave any of your babies that "first" time somewhere....

1 Comments:

At 1:59 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

I was wondering about your first day back? I was going to email you then I thought I would check here first! I know it would be hard on me also, I would be a total mess all day. You are a wonderful mommy that is why you can't hold back the tears! Hopefully it will get better after you get the first day over. Take care, and I can't wait to see some more pics of the babies!
Love and Hugs
Jennifer

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home