Friday, March 09, 2007

Doctor appointment on 3/8/07

As of yesterday's appt., I was 36wks and 3 days. The doctor I saw on rotation was great. She asked me lots of questions, listened to mine and even put me on some medicine to FINALLY knock (hopefully) this cold out. My blood pressure was great, and my weight was only up 2 pounds. The week before it had stayed the same. As of the week before, nothing had happened - no dilating, no thinning, Hannah hadn't dropped, etc. Well when she checked me yesterday, she said I am dilated to a 3 and I'm 50% effaced!!!!! The appt. was @ 11:15, and I had no spotting until yesterday afternoon @ 5:30. I then passed a very small little clot of blood, and that was it until this morning. After I'd been up a while, when I went to the bathroom there was a small bit of brown stain on the underwear and a little bit when I wiped. Once I got to work I went and checked again, and there wasn't any more spotting. However I am starting to feel a little bit of pressure, and didn't know whether to chalk it up to her checking me, or if Hannah is actually starting to drop. I can't go by my pg. w/ Adam because I had to be induced with him due to heavy bleeding. I'm getting excited, anxious, scared and nervous all rolled into one! I'm trying not to read too much into anything, but it's hard right now not to. I know I could stay at a "3" for another week or two, but something is telling me that I won't. I just don't feel like I will.
I'll keep you posted as I'm able in the weeks (or days) to follow!

Love,
Amy

2 Comments:

At 3:22 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

Hey Amy as a mothers instinct you must know something is fixing to happen and it want be long!! I can't wait until you can hold your precious baby girl. Take care
Love and Hugs
Jennifer

 
At 7:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness want be long now... I still need to get with you about your gift from Hailey and myself.... looks like it might be after the little one is born... Hailey went back to the dr last monday sick again and had pneumonia--can you believe it. I honestly have not forgat about the two of .. I feel just terrible. Miss you and love you bunches.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home