Baby shower at work - 3/8/07
When I got back to work from my dr. appt/lunch, I was telling the girls all about how the appointment went and how "in shock" I was at the news. Well, my phone rang and it was my boss needing to go over some work from that morning. So we stayed in her office for a while, and she said that we needed to check the numbers with another manager. She told me that Kim (my previous boss) was in a meeting. So she opens the door to the conference room, and I stepped back (b/c I didn't want to go into someone's meeting!!!), and Julie told me, "it's okay - c'mon!" Then I looked in and the entire conf. room was decorated for my shower and everyone was in there waiting on me! They had all the yummy "shower" foods, punch, cake, etc. (Hannah was loving it all!)
They gave me some great gifts, and gave me a VERY generous gift card to Target. I was in total awe when I opened it up.
Hannah is already loved by so many, and I was glad that she let me attend this shower. Her brother didn't stay put long enough for me to have my work baby shower. He decided that he wanted to attend it in the flesh!! haha!! Several weeks after he was born, I took him up to my work and they gave me the gifts that had already been purchased.
I'll post pictures once Julie gets them printed. :0)
1 Comments:
How sweet, it sounds like you have some wonderful and very thoughtful co-workers. Isn't it beautiful how loved Hannah is and she's not even here, it want be long though!!!
Love and Hugs
Jennifer
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home