Hannah's baby shower - 2/25/07
Despite the yucky weather, we had a great turnout for her baby shower! Lots of friends and family came over to the house to help me celebrate and prepare for her upcoming birth/arrival! We had @ 21 people attend, and it was so wonderful seeing some "old" friends that I haven't seen in months, or even years in Kim's case!! Hannah is going to be loved by so many, and did I mention so very well dressed!?!? She definitely won't be lacking in that area!! ;0)
3 Comments:
It looks like it turned out great! The bedding is beautiful, thanks for posting and sharing your pictures!
Love and Hugs
Jennifer
Amy - you are such a beautiful pregnant lady! Congratulations.....
That bedding is so cute. I can't wait to see pictures of Hannah in it and in all her pretty new clothes.
Happy, happy birthday to you!!! Looks like you had a wonderful baby shower!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home