23 week checkup: when it rains, it pours!
A few weeks back I had to go to my OB for migraines. At that time I had a slight cough and cold, but nothing major. A few weeks later, I have either bronchitis or allergy-related asthma according to my dr. I started having trouble breathing, so that's what made me go in. He put me on an inhaler and some antibiodics. Today I had my next baby checkup, and I told him that I am doing better from the cold, but am now currently dealing with.............poison oak! I have it on the back of my legs and some on my arms. In addition to the other meds I'm taking, I am now taking Prednisone for my poison oak. On a good note to all this, Hannah is doing well - she is staying a very active little girl for her mommy, making sure that I know all is well down there! Dr. Wein estimated her h/b was @ 145, and I measured right on target. My next appointment is a baby check & my sugar test, which is right after the first of the year. After that, I will be on an every 2 week schedule. Time is moving on fast!!! I will be holding our precious little miracle before I know it!!
We are getting ready for Christmas too. I'm still not totally done with our shopping, but I'm over halfway done, at least! Adam's "Santa" is done, and the gifts from mommy & daddy are bought. I've still got a few family members and friends left to buy for and I think I'll have it all completed. 2006 is slipping away so quickly, and I'm finding that even more true with every year as Adam grows and changes. I know it will be even more of a fact this time next year! The passing of time will be one big blur!!! :0)
1 Comments:
Hope you get to feeling better soon. I am glad to hear little Hannah is doing well, time really is flying by fast! Aiden is already 5 months!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home