Thursday, October 05, 2006

Everybody's Day in Thomasville - 9/30/06

This past Saturday I took Adam to Thomasville's fall festival. For those that aren't familiar with it, they have food, rides, and crafts. The weather couldn't have been better for it this year! He had a great time, and here are some pictures of him riding the Choo-Choo train! He loved it!! In a few weeks it will be time to go to the BBQ festival in Lexington! Their festival is much, much larger than Everybody's day, and who else but..........CHRIS DAUGHTRY will be performing on one of the stages this year! Whoo-hoo!! The BBQ festival will be on October 21st.



2 Comments:

At 2:17 PM , Blogger Hailey said...

Ohh Amy he just gets cuter and cuter as he gets older.. I can already see that you have a heartbreaker on your hands.. He is going to break some hearts... He looks like he had a ball... My mentioned going but we got busy---- now I wish I would have known you guys were going we could have met. Miss you give Adam a hug and kiss...And I will hold my kiss in for his brother or sister--till they make his/her arrival..
Love you
Jenni

 
At 8:08 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

He looked like he had so much fun! I am sure we will also be in that mess on October 21st!! LOL Hopefully it will be pretty weather for the BBQ Festival.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home