Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Tuesday update

I haven't posted out here in a couple weeks now, and thought that I was overdue to give an update! These past couple weeks have been really good. I'm still staying tired, but thankfully no morning sickness of any sort. I have learned to take my prenatal vitamins right before bed to offset alot of the indigestion problems I was having! I am 8 weeks today, and am so excited to think that in just a few more weeks I'll be feeling this baby fluttering around inside of me! I go back next Wednesday for my next u/s and checkup.

Nathan and I will be going to the beach this weekend for our 5 year anniversary. Adam will be staying with Nana & Papaw, so we'll see how all of us do! I don't think it'll hit me until we actually leave and get on the road, and then I'll want to go back and get him, I'm sure! He will have a ball, he probably won't want us to take him home w/ us on Sunday evening! This will be the first time he's stayed with anyone overnight. I hope it goes well.

Adam has learned that there is a baby in mommy's tummy. If I ask him where the baby is, he either lifts up my shirt and points to my belly, or he will rub my tummy with his hand and say "there's the baby!" He still doesn't want a brother OR a sister, but knows there is a BABY inside mommy! I'm not sure what he thinks we're having, but right now he doesn't want either one! haha!!

Nathan went fishing last week with his dad up in Chesapeake, Va. They went with several other guys and had a good time. He has become quite the traveller lately, and will be heading back out in October for his big hunting trip. He'll be gone a couple weeks.

I'll be posting some pictures in a few minutes, and be sure to check back in next week for my update from the u/s and maybe some beach pictures!

2 Comments:

At 3:46 PM , Blogger Hailey said...

hey it is about time that you started posting again.... I can not wait to see your belly start growing... Hope that you have a happy anns. weekend sounds nice... Thank you for my card got it today..
Cliff and family are excited to hear about the new family member..
Can not wait to see you..
love ya
Jennifer

 
At 1:58 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

Hey hope you had a Happy Anniversary!

Love
Jennifer

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home