a very sad day ...........
Today is the day that we finally have closure regarding what happened to Jake. He evidently was swimming in the pond two Saturday's ago, and had a seizure. Both Lisa and Nathan went up to the pond the day after he went missing, but it was today that he surfaced. We are all so very heartbroken, and I can't tell you how many tears I have cried for him today. I'm not ready to say goodbye to him, especially like this. Anyone reading this, just pray for our hurting hearts. We all need it in the days and weeks to come. He was 5 years old.......... I love you Jake, and I miss you......
3 Comments:
This just tears my heart out. I can't stand when anything happens to any animal. I'm so sorry Amy and I have you all in my thoughts and prayers....
Hugs,
Lisa
Amy you know my heart aches with you. I've shed my own tears over "little" Jake. You're all in my thoughts and prayers.
Love,
Beth
Amy I am so sorry to hear about Jake. I have two dogs myself Brittany and Precious ---- and to me they are my children. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this very sad tme.
Love,
Jennifer
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home