Tuesday, April 04, 2006

our first post!


This is the first posting to our brand new "Shuler Blog"! I wanted to have a place where I could let everyone know what all was going on in our lives, as well as journal things for ourselves. With Adam changing so much, there's no way for all the family and friends to keep up with the changes, new "firsts", etc with all of our busy schedules.

I'm hoping that we have many people come check this out as often as they're able to see what we've added, and what all we've been up to. I'm going to try and add things as they happen and post pictures regularly.

To let you know what has been happening with us recently, Adam has been a little under the weather since this past weekend. He stayed home with his nana Shuler yesterday and is back at daycare today. Between the weather being so wacky and just being at daycare in general, he tends to keep the "cooties" quite regular! He had his tubes put in back in January, so this is the longest that we've went with him being so healthy. It's been nice!!

Nathan has been making time for fishing on these pretty days. He's got a few different friends that he goes with, so life has been good for him lately! lol! :0) He and his dad have been staying busy with work too, which is nice for us.

Jake, the family yellow lab has been missing now for a little over a week. Lisa has been handing out fliers to anyone she can think of and posting them whereever they'll let her. We're hoping and praying that he finds his way home to us all soon. Doug and Lisa miss him greatly. Adam misses his "no-no Jake" dog!!!

I guess that's all I can think of for now. I will be posting more in the days to come, and I hope that everyone reading this is well. Love to all!! Amy

6 Comments:

At 9:08 PM , Blogger Misty said...

Just wanted to drop by to say Hi and welcome to the world of blogging.
Love, Misty (mlreed on HP)

 
At 12:16 AM , Blogger Niki said...

We have the same template for our blog! I started it over a year ago, but I haven't posted in forever until tonight! :)

 
At 10:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Amy!

The blog looks great!!! You have inspired me to start one (when I find some time!) I have enjoyed becoming your friend and can't wait to meet in person sometime soon!

Love,
Melinda :)

 
At 12:39 PM , Blogger ::Traci:: said...

Praying you find Jake soon! I can only imagine how special he must be to your family!

 
At 3:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy this is really nice... man I guess I will have to do one too with Hailey... Adam is so cute in that pic.... Invites are going out soon for the shower...And you can bring Adam if you would like....This is a kid friendly shower.. Love ya... Jennifer

 
At 9:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amy! I hope little Adam gets all better soon! And I also hope that Jake is found, how sad:( I'm so glad you put up this website!
Hugs,
Lisa

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home